Mounting Tape Options
The product is supplied with either Neoprene Foam Rubber Tape or VHB Foam Tape applied to the underside of the frame depending on whether the system is to be adhered to the roof surface or not.
Specify Configured Platforms
- Series 3 platform system by Configured Platforms Ltd
- Start height of platform (dimension from roof surface to mesh on small end)
- Roof pitch or gradient.
- Length (along roof) and width (down roof) whilst allowing sufficient area around the equipment for access and maintenance.
- Surround treatment to front, rear, left and/or right.
- Height of screen and screen type if required.
- Position or quantity of access doors or gaps if required
Surrounds Type Choice
Each of these surround options can be provided to any or all of the 4 sides of the Series 3 Platform in 600mm increments.
- Guardrail – For edge protection where any platform sides are higher than 300mm from the adjacent roof surface.
- Standard Screen – For aesthetic screening of the plant, equipment and ductwork.
- Louver100 – For aesthetic louver screening of the plant, equipment and ductwork.
- Soundshield – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by reflection.
- Peacemaker – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by absorption.
- Acoustic+ – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by reflection and absorption.