- Can be fitted to any sides of Series 1, 2 or 3 Platforms or the Speedscreen system.
- Clean straight lines for a modern look.
- All aluminium components with stainless steel fixings.
- Standard Heights: 1200mm, 1600mm, 2000mm & 2400mm
- Super lightweight 7 kg / m2
- 18.75% free air.
- Complies to BS EN 516 2006 and BS EN 1090-3 2008
- Backed by a 20 year product warranty.
- Slats polyester powder coated to RAL or BS colour ranges.
- Configurable in 600mm increment lengths to suit your requirements.
- The lightweight aluminium design makes it easy for carrying, craning and assembly.
- Kit form allows them to be assembled by a trade already on site with our easy to follow installation manual.
- Take the stress out of your project with our approved installer network.
Specify Standard Screen
- Provide Configured Platforms Standard Screen to elevations where aesthetically required to screen off equipment, ductwork, and pipework.
Access Gaps and Doors
- An Access Gap of any 600mm increment wide is configurable in the Standard Screen
- A Self Closing Access Door 600mm wide is configurable in the Standard Screen. Left hand hung opening inwards.
- A Self Closing Double Access Door 1200mm wide (2 x 600mm doors) is configurable in the Standard Screen opening inwards.