- Free standing design eliminates penetrations keeping the roof membrane leak free
- Unique design distributes the load evenly, reducing the structural requirements of the roof.
- All aluminium and 304 stainless steel components with stainless steel fixings – backed by a 20 year warranty.
- Each height adjustable foot has a stainless steel load spreader base, a plastic outer shell, a rubber anti-vibration anti-creep pad, a stainless steel convex stub, and a concave disc to allow for the drainage contours of the roof.
- Live load rated to 2.5 kPa
- Super lightweight 18kg / m2
- Complies to BS EN 516 2006 and BS EN 1090-3 2008
- Penetration free making placement and position on the roof flexible.
- Platform height adjustment 300 to 400mm from roof surface and optional extension legs to allow up to 500mm elevation.
- Each Series 2 base foot to allow the platform to be levelled across the drainage contours or height discrepancies of the roof.
- Configurable in 600mm increment sizes in width and length to suit your requirements.
- The lightweight aluminium design makes it easy for carrying, craning and assembly.
- Our agile systems mean that product has a short lead time as many of the components are available off-the-shelf.
- Kit form allows Series 2 to be assembled with our easy to follow installation manual.
- Take advantage of our approved installer network for an efficient and stress-free installation.
- Series 2 platform system by Configured Platforms Ltd
- Length and width whilst allowing sufficient area around the equipment for access and maintenance.
- Surround treatment to front, rear, left and/or right.
- Height of screen and screen type if required.
- Position or quantity of access doors or gaps if required
Surround Type Choice
- Each of these surround options can be provided to any or all of the 4 sides of the Series 2 Platform in 600mm increments.
- Guardrail – For edge protection where any platform sides are higher than 300mm from the adjacent roof surface.
- Standard Screen – For aesthetic screening of the plant, equipment and ductwork.
- Louver100 – For aesthetic louver screening of the plant, equipment and ductwork.
- Soundshield – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by reflection.
- Peacemaker – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by absorption.
- Acoustic+ – For aesthetic screening and acoustic attenuation by reflection and absorption.